Pages

January 8, 2012

Montgomery / Graves / Narron ~ (Family)

This family session has been my largest group so far... that is, other than some pictures that we took with my extended family with a tripod and self-timer. Jackie -- the cute blonde near the left in the first picture below -- had asked me to get some pictures of her family, mom, and sister's family. A great group... They kept me on my toes, but I had a lot of fun. :-)

We also tried out a new location that I'd heard about but never visited, the historic Oak View County Park in Raleigh. I loved what I saw... a quaint farm setting, historic buildings, and even a little cotton field where you can experience picking a little cotton for yourself. I didn't get a chance to explore a whole lot, but I'd love to go back to do so another time.

































No comments:

Post a Comment