Pages

January 11, 2012

The Lewis Family ~ (Family)

This shoot was a real privilege for me. The two young ladies in the photos below were delightful to work with. I don't know them well, but I can tell they are very good friends as well as sisters. Sisterhood is cool like that.

The young man in the pictures was on brief leave for the holidays after finishing up his basic training. He was leaving within a few days, so I was very glad and honored that his father asked me to do this family shoot for them. I was pleasantly surprised to have this young man ask me to get a few artistic shots of him after we had gotten some more traditional ones. A man in uniform always commands a certain amount of respect, and I think I may have been a little more tentative than otherwise, so I'm glad he asked about it.

I enjoyed this shoot very much. Hope you do, too.



















No comments:

Post a Comment