Pages

January 11, 2012

Free Photo Print, Anyone?

Prize up for grabs: A free 8x10 photo print, either from your session already taken with Mirrors of Life, any session which you book before June 30 of this year, or any of the pictures in my “Nature Shots” album on Facebook. (See link below.)** You may upgrade to an 11x14 print if you can pick up your print from me in person.

TO ENTER

Step A:
Three ways to enter, so up to three entries per person.

1.) Follow this blog on Blogger.
2.) "Like” my Mirrors of Life Photography Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/mirrorsoflifephoto (If you see a button that says “Like” next to the page name, simply click that button. If it's not there, you've already liked the page.) If you have already “liked” the page, just mention that in your comment.
3.) Share the link for this contest or a link for my page on your Facebook wall.

Step B:
Leave me a comment on this post telling me which one(s) of the three ways of entering you have completed.

Entries will close this coming Sunday, January 15, at 2:00pm. One winner will be chosen per every 10 people who enter, up to 5 winners. Winners will be drawn and announced at 3:00pm on the same day. Winners MUST notify me within 5 days which photo they would like to have printed, or if they would like to have a print from a future session.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks, and good luck!

**Nature shots album link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.180039358751507.47916.133620876726689&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment