Pages

September 5, 2011

Angie & Emily ~ (Family)

I come from a large family, ten of us in all. With most of us grown and half of us married, it is rare that we are actually all in the same place. But last week, it actually happened as we gathered for a big birthday celebration for my dad.

While we were together, I was able to get a photo shoot with my two younger sisters. Angie (the taller one in the pictures) and I were practically inseparable when we were little. Emily was the typical (somewhat annoying) little sister who liked to follow us around and try to get in on whatever we were playing. As we got older, though, it became more natural to include Emily into our little twosome, and when I left the nest to get married, Angie and Emily formed a strong bond of their own. The photos below display proof of the fact that sisters make the very best friends.












No comments:

Post a Comment